Tuesday 25 October 2016

dressing for cold weather.

it is fall in most of the world, sorry australia. And thus every day the temps go down. Now you need to be prepared for this weather. What could you do?

First you need to be able to move freely to keep photographing. So  big woolly fur coat is not the solution to be warm. What i do is: i dress in layers.


  1. t-shirt ( a thin shirt will make life so much easier)
  2. sweatshirt (warm)
  3. hoody ( warm fluffy and easy to take off)
  4. wind coat ( when it rains and is windy you will thank me)
  5. scarf ( a thin one so your neck can still move)
  6. gloves ( i use sporting gloves)
And if it's really cold i wear under my pant a pair of stretch pants. And remember if it get warmer you can take one layer of. here below are some photographs i have taken in a nice warm coating. 

black headed gull, winter plumage

black crow

eurasian jay
 
grey heron


I am Claes Touber a Dutch Photographer. My photography spreads from landscape photography to wildlife photography. 

These forms of photography give me more opportunities to capture emotions that will for fill me. Every day there is a new opportunity and a new adventure waiting to capture. 

My work can be found and bought on:
photoblog society6 redbubble portfolio werk aan de muur 500px prime fine art america

For more information contact me at: claestouber@yahoo.com

Support me so i can keep taking photographs and upload them to the blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment