Tuesday 30 August 2016

grounded but flight by nature

common blackbird (Turdus merula)

western jackdaw (Corvus monedula)

greylag goose (Anser anser)

Lesser black-backed gull (Larus fuscus)
 If you liked this blog-post please share this onto your Facebook page or on twitter.

I am Claes Touber a Dutch Photographer. My photography spreads from landscape photography to wildlife photography. 

These forms of photography give me more opportunities to capture emotions that will for fill me. Every day there is a new opportunity and a new adventure waiting to capture. 

My work can be found and bought on:
photoblog society6 redbubble portfolio werk aan de muur 500px prime fine art america

For more information contact me at: claestouber@yahoo.com

Support me so i can keep taking photographs and upload them to the blog:
http://claes-touber.deviantart.com/?givepoints

No comments:

Post a Comment